This session will cover diagnosis and extraction site selection.
1. Better understanding of diagnosis and treatment planning.
2. Gain knowledge on when and which teeth to extract.
3. Practical method for determining pubertal growth spurt.
4. Better understanding on how to treat patients with poor oral habits such as thumb sucking.
5. What cases should be treated early.
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
- Practical Tip-Edge® - Session 1 - Video
- Practical Tip-Edge® - Session 1 - Audio
Practical Tip-Edge® - Session 1 - Paper
How To Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed
internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like.
Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below).
If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a
Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions.
Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing
all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
Click on jurisdiction for specific details
SeminarWeb and Academy of Gp Orthodontics programs are non-refundable.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. (Read Statement